Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: best place to buy medical insurance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    best place to buy medical insurance

    any suggestions on where to buy medical insurance?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    What for, that has been taken care of you are covered under obamacare.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    Under the "Obamacare" you still have to pay if you have any income. I would suggest you try Southwest Insurance agency, if they don't sell it, they will probably know who does.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    You have to pay either way, there is no free care like "some" try to claim. That won't take effect for several more years anyway.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    I had to buy a policy last year. I went through eSurance.com which showed me different companies and plans. I ended up with Anthem of Virginia which is the same as Blue Cross & Blue Shield. The process was not complicated.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Under the "Obamacare" you still have to pay if you have any income. I would suggest you try Southwest Insurance agency, if they don't sell it, they will probably know who does.
    We sell it - have several different carriers.
    679-3511. Ask for Employee Benefits department, new individual medical quotes.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_elp6n View Post
    We sell it - have several different carriers.
    679-3511. Ask for Employee Benefits department, new individual medical quotes.
    ask for Employee benefits department? then just ask for individual medical quotes?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to buy medical insurance

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    ask for Employee benefits department? then just ask for individual medical quotes?
    The receptionist will direct your call to the right person in Employee Benefits, which handles all life & health policies, so she'll just need to know you're looking to get a quote on a individual health policy.
    There's also newer feature on our website for quoting (I just now remembered it):
    South-West Insurance Agency, Inc.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •